Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Since shes busy :-)

Ok.. ok .. Lis may get mad at me :-) but... I have her log in from when I helped her with her blog.. and well.. if shes mad ill blame her for not changing her password. HEEHEE

She trust me. I HOPE!

Since I dont live near her and cant take recent photos... I thought id post this OLD photo I found among my flickr...

Look how cute our kids are together!

DSCF0450-1

and to really flash things back...

How adorable is this!

IMG-4305

Note to Lis: I couldnt help myself.
Love ya! Hope things are going well on your trip.

2 comments:

Sarah December 30, 2008 at 3:55 PM  

What cute pictures! BTW, how have things been Lis? Haven't had an update from you lately. Hope things are well!

TinyWiggles October 17, 2009 at 10:11 PM  

Love the photography on your blog. Michelle

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP