Thursday, August 19, 2010

Moving Right Along

I am in my second trimester. Another 6 months and I'll have another wee one. Am I ready?

I'll be honest here, when Jubilee was about 2 months old I was thinking irish twins would be awesome, then she became mobile. 5 years makes you forget things. I forgot how clingy and whiny babies can be. I forgot how they get into anything and everything and it immediately goes into their mouth. I forgot how often sweeping and vacuuming need to be done. And I forgot how dirty new eaters get. I am a little scared of two.

I forgot a few other things too, I forgot how perfectly a little body fits into your arms. I forgot about first laughs and kisses. I forgot how it feels to have them reach for you, only you. And I forgot that their smile really truly is worth the sleepless nights (it just doesn't feel like it at night). This time around I even got to experience a few new things too, how much Providence loves being a big sister. The look in a fathers eye the first time he sees his new baby. The look in baby's eye when papa comes home from work. I like that.

So here's to not having time to forget this time around.

3 comments:

CAjohnsonfamily August 19, 2010 at 9:07 PM  

Second trimester already? That means I'm there too! What a blessing to have another wee little one. Lord willing will have all the kids together next summer. That will be eight in all? Our families are sure growing :)

Anonymous September 21, 2010 at 1:09 PM  

I'm so glad you started blogging again!! Loved this...too sweet.

bev September 23, 2010 at 10:05 AM  

So glad to see you are back and hear all of the wonderful things in your life.

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP