Thursday, February 24, 2011

Pregnancy Dreams

This baby is still holding on, 1 week left till due date, but my guess is I'm going past that. So still being pregnant I am still having pregnancy dreams. Truly I have these kind of dreams even when not pregnant but for some reason while with child they're called "pregnancy dreams."


Last night Providence got attacked by a cycloptic octopus while we were living in a tree in the middle of an ocean. It was really scary. When I woke up with a pounding heart I told Isaiah, no details or anything, me just saying the dream aloud makes it more dreamlike. He assured me Providence was fine.

3 comments:

Osanna February 24, 2011 at 8:55 PM  

I love your carefully gathered birth supplies. It's going to be wonderful. I love you all.

Sarah February 25, 2011 at 10:36 PM  

I had some CRAZY dreams towards the end of my pregnancies. The most vivid was there were birds hanging on our window screens, one looked like a blue owl/monkey/bird- can't tell you how that worked, but you know how dreams are. It was REALLY involved and strange. I was actually thinking of you today, so glad to see a post. Can't wait for the post of the new baby. Hope you're holding in there ok!

Zaiah 'n Lis February 28, 2011 at 3:11 PM  

I don't even remember that, I must have been dreaming too. ha ha

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP