Tuesday, April 5, 2011

As the Dust Settles

We're all getting settled in, the past week has gone famously not just getting through the day but with school and laundry accomplished as well! The meals we were receiving from church are over now so this week I need to figure preparing dinner into the new life with three in addition. Trying to get out of the house still poses major planning but it will be second nature soon, I hope.

Jubilee loves her baby. But she likes to love him with smothers and eye poking so we have to monitor closely. Providence, of course is the most incredible helper. Her cheerful "yes mama" and mad dash to do whatever was requested makes life wonderful. She is a huge blessing to our family, I don't think I can quite articulate how much, but boy do I love her.

As for Isaiah and myself we're getting used to being kept up nights by the little man grunting. He sleeps great, just grunts all night long. However I got a pretty good stretch of sleep last night.

As for new arrival himself- my 3 week old son is just about grown out of 3 month stuff, good thing newborns legs are happy to stay pretty squished up.

4 comments:

Drea April 5, 2011 at 6:54 PM  

oh is he cute! and big! :) Id say it took me a solid month 1/2 to really get into the routine with Owen. By 3 mo much better :)

Sarah April 6, 2011 at 3:53 PM  

So glad you are adjusting well!! I know it was hard going from 1 to 2 and Ash was 4. Can't imagine going from 2-3 with Jubilee being so young, so that is just awesome!! Good job mommy!! LOVE the pic of Asaph too :)

Osanna April 8, 2011 at 6:54 PM  

loving this! your family is delightful.

Ivanna April 12, 2011 at 9:53 AM  

I love the picture. I think you should post more of the kids. :)

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP