Saturday, April 16, 2011

Collector

Providence has this obsession about rescuing anything she thinks can be reused. Boxes, containers, stained and ripped clothing, tiny pieces of paper, if I'm tossing anything out she will ask if she can have it. The other day it went to far, I was throwing away the plastic diaper wrapper and she asked if she could have it. In disbelief I asked her what she would use it for, she said "Oh lots of things, a bag, a hat..."
I'm afraid Providence has inherited my fathers lack of ability to throw anything away.

5 comments:

David L. Bertsch April 16, 2011 at 11:49 AM  

That's amazing! So resourceful! Who would have thought of a Huggie Hat? She may be a budding genius.

Deepa April 17, 2011 at 12:29 PM  

Ha ha, but she is most adorable recycler I've seen!!

Ivanna April 17, 2011 at 7:28 PM  

Oh no! Poor girl... But it's so cute now. :)

Osanna April 18, 2011 at 5:39 PM  

I have no doubt that she will learn to control her desire to save things. :)
I remember her telling dad that he needs to get rid of trash - and that trash is anything that you aren't using or that doesn't have a place to go. She's one smart cookie. XOXO

Becky or MomS/Gram April 19, 2011 at 3:35 PM  

Oh no, I have that problem too! But I am working on it. She does look awfully cute though, even with a huggie hat!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP