Sunday, February 3, 2008

Woke Up To Find


This is my driveway...and no neighborly neighbor yet. Hope I can get to church.


My house and yard, and as you can see, it's still snowing! Wahoo! (That's Providence)







Now those that are used to snow, and actually get more then this regularly, may be laughing at me, but keep in mind I have never lived in a snowy area, so keep those snickers to yourself.



*Update*

I got to church with minor slippage (and 15 minutes early I might add). I think my 2-wheel-drive vehicle is doing just fine. Then I came home to find that my neighborly neighbor's whole family is quite neighborly. The father (I assume) was plowing our little street when I pulled up, and he quickly came over and said "Hi neighbor, want me to move some of this snow for you?" Though I must admit I did wave quite animatedly to him as I drove by thinking it was the young boy who had plowed the previous times. It was a bit embarrassing to discover that it was in fact a very much older person.

2 comments:

Anonymous February 4, 2008 at 8:17 AM  

Looking forward to the snow! Love you.

Anonymous February 5, 2008 at 12:11 AM  

That's a lot of snow! I wonder how high it will grow to. It makes me think of when Joey wanted to move to Montana and when we visited there in 1998 and found out the snow could get up to 9 feet deep, he said he would live in the house all winter with his wife and children, and stock up on goods the rest of the year.

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP