Friday, November 7, 2008

Oh What a Morning, Oh What a Day

Providence has been crying...no sobbing this last half hour. Over what you may ask, because I sure did when I discovered her in such a crushed state. Because she wants to grow up and get married. Let that sink in for a minute...my 4 year old is wrecked because she wants to get married. So we prayed for her husband-to-be and then I asked her why she wanted to get married so badly she said that she wanted kids as new tears sprang into her eyes. I wrapped my arms around her and asked if she would hold them and kiss them like this, she assured me that she would and then burst into a fresh series of sobs as a new idea struck her...She might miss me when she get's married.

Just another day with Providence, I think she enjoys these bouts of misery.

14 comments:

Nessa November 7, 2008 at 11:48 AM  

omg that is too cute.

Sarah November 7, 2008 at 2:16 PM  

Aww, that is so sweet! Poor girl ;)

Osanna November 7, 2008 at 2:20 PM  

I think she kind of likes it too. And she will miss you - greatly. You're easy to miss.

Ivanna November 7, 2008 at 4:33 PM  

I think she enjoys it too. What a funny story.

Drea November 7, 2008 at 6:09 PM  

awe!! the poor thing. Well.. maybe she can baby sit Kelseys baby? for like 2 days haha. Shes so cute...

ow and my word verification was "uncle" hehe

Becky or MomS/Gram November 8, 2008 at 12:01 AM  

Oooohhh, how sweet! Maybe she needs to clean out her tear ducts and relieve stress, like me! I have crying bouts too, sometimes from a thought that comes up all of a sudden and overwhelms me into a flood of tears and then just as suddenly, it's over and I feel so much better all around!

Deepa November 8, 2008 at 10:23 PM  

awww!!!! Wanting to be married and be a mommy made her cry??? what a precious child! I suppose it would have been totally inappropriate for you to have taken a picture of her crying! But what a pic that would have been!!!!

I remember that as a child, one of my goals in life was to get married and have kids!! I think it's every little girl's strongest desire!

Amri's World November 9, 2008 at 8:55 PM  

Seems like every lil girls "things i will do when i am older" !!

Deepa November 14, 2008 at 2:55 AM  

can't wait for the necxt post!!!

Rachel November 15, 2008 at 11:42 AM  

I bet it will just keep getting better ;)

Becky or MomS/Gram November 15, 2008 at 4:58 PM  

Yes I agree, better! Can't wait!

Drea November 16, 2008 at 1:32 PM  

you knowwww... I think something is distracting you from ur blog :) hmm.....

Nessa November 16, 2008 at 6:31 PM  

We all cant wait for your next blog:)

Jenn November 17, 2008 at 7:54 AM  

You title reminded me of a song from the musical, "Oklahoma"...hehe, that is just how my mind works...

Providence is so precious. =)

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP