Thursday, March 10, 2011

41 Weeks Past

I have now been pregnant approximately 41 weeks (ok really 39 because the 40 week pregnancy wheel really starts at last cycle meaning conception takes place at week 2 of pregnancy) but for the sake of using the 40 schedule, because I have been, I am now 41 weeks. This is when I gave birth to Providence, a 9lb 12oz baby by the way. I think this one is going to top her, IF he/she ever wants to come out.
I think this feels so stretched out because I've (along with everyone around me) been ready and waiting for this baby for the last 4 weeks. Yes FOUR! I did that stupid thing I was saying over and over I wouldn't do- thought I would have the baby early, now baby's getting even.
I have a midwife appointment today, we'll measure this sucker and see that I'm still indeed growing (along with baby). That baby is doing fantastically well (seriously, how can baby move so much still, THERE IS NO MORE ROOM!) And that I could go at anytime. Guesses anyone?
Providence took this picture and I really liked it even if it's {just} a bit blurry.

5 comments:

Drea March 10, 2011 at 11:19 AM  

love the pics!! blurry works too :) - I say baby comes on the 12th and if not, then the 19th - since thats owens birthday AND a full moon ;-)

Deepa March 10, 2011 at 7:56 PM  

Can't wait to see the littlest one!

Sarah March 10, 2011 at 9:39 PM  

Love ALL the pics!! Can't wait to meet baby! I will be praying for you!

CAjohnsonfamily March 11, 2011 at 5:05 PM  

You look beautiful! Praying for you!. Before you know it, our little ones will be meeting each other this summer :) Gave Zoey a kiss for you:)

Erin March 14, 2011 at 9:41 PM  

Liz! Another baby! I didn't really realize you picked your blogging back hope. It was dead here for a while a couple years ago. And, I forgot to check it. Now you are having another baby any time. So sweet!
I love that picture Providence took, too.

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP