Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Another Heartening Return


A few years ago I my friend Drea founded a mama review blog called SIMPLE (still going strong) and asked me on board. I enjoyed everything it entailed getting the products, trying them out, writing about them and telling other mothers...but when I got re-married I dropped out of the online world and needed a break. Which stretched a good two years. So imagine my excitement when Drea said she was launching a new review site with another friend, and asked if I would like to be a part of it. Hmm, let me think two seconds...YES!

She{hearts}it.com will officially launch March 7th with fun giveaways so take a peak and check back often.

1 comments:

Osanna March 2, 2011 at 11:25 AM  

I'm so happy for you. You're a great reviewer and I'm looking forward to seeing what's happening. :)

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP