Saturday, January 12, 2008

Finally

Providence's furniture finally arrived tonight at nearly 9 (well 8:30 but 9 sounds so much later), it had been postponed almost everyday this week, making for very sketchy plans and another late night for me, since I had to put away her clothes in the drawers, and fix the nightstand up, I am washing the sheets even as I type (no, not hand washing, you goose) otherwise the bed would be made too. I would start hanging pictures while waiting but my eyes are beginning to close on themselves and I like things centered. Now I finally have a blog so I can tell everyone about our everyday mundane happenings, just kidding with three year old NOTHING is mundane (she's just asleep right now if this seems boring), besides you all love us so much you would want to read about our day even if it IS boring...right?

4 comments:

Drea January 13, 2008 at 8:21 AM  

Now you just need to show us photos of her furniture and you'll be a pro! :-) So glad you made a blog.

David January 13, 2008 at 9:21 AM  

This looks pretty interesting. I've been wondering what "blogs" are and now I get to find out what the fun is all about. I'm guessing blogs might be for fun more than for work, right?
Next, I think I need to learn about including pictures (or HTML tags, whatever those are).

MomS/Gram January 13, 2008 at 12:06 PM  

I'm so glad you have started your blog! Setting up a new home is always so much fun!!! I know you will be busy for quite some time. We look forward to pictures also! Thanks for including us, and yes, we want to hear about it all, even if it's just creative writing off the top of your head! Those can be the most interesting at times. You are the best!

faithsalutes January 27, 2008 at 11:55 PM  

I know we weren't close in Santa Cruz, but I love keeping in touch with people via blogs!

God Bless you honey!
Oh and I never got to tell you that I love your daughter's name so much...

xxoxo

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP