Monday, January 28, 2008

A little girls room

After three years of sleeping with me, when Providence's furniture arrived she told me every day for a week that she was going to sleep in her own room...til nighttime came and then it was all about wanting to snuggle me. The "show room" (as I call it) does get used however...for alone time, yes apparently even three-year-olds need alone time. She'll tell me "I just want to be in my bedroom alone" often getting into bed and reading to herself, as I secretly harbor envious feelings of wanting to do the same thing. I just know that as soon as I do, the end of her alone time will quickly end mine. As sweet as her room is though, don't let it fool you about Providence, I overheard her saying last night "I guess I'll just have to kill you tomorrow." Although she did say it politely.




3 comments:

Anonymous January 28, 2008 at 10:51 AM  

Hello Pottery Barn!!
:) love it

Anonymous January 28, 2008 at 2:55 PM  

Providence's room is so adorable! I love it! And it's green too! Looks like a showroom. So sweet!!!! Thank you for sharing pictures!

Drea January 28, 2008 at 4:56 PM  

Thats like the rooms I see at this store in downtown greenville... model showrooms... that our house will never look like HAHA. You got great taste!! love it

and we feel honoured that Calebs featured in her room :-)

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP