Friday, January 18, 2008

Never to Young to be Baby Wearing

Providence got a beautiful child size handmade Mei Tai for Christmas from my friend Andrea. Around home Providence doesn't usually wear it for more then 2 minutes, you know put something on, then 2 minutes later take it off, then 2 minutes later it's something else. Anyhow, so today when we were getting ready to go to Costco she told me she wanted to bring Baby; mind you this is her favorite baby, acquired from one of her Aunties (I say acquired but I mean stolen) she's had her now for about 1 1/2 - 2 years and she has been through alot! We used to take her out all the time but since losing her at church for a week we don't often take her out anymore (as we spent a good part of EVERYDAY that week looking for her) thankfully Eden, a little girl from church, found her, recognized her as Providence's and ran her out to us as we were getting out of the car the next week (Providence still likes to hear the story of when "Eden saved her Baby") none-the-less it was a miserable week and one I don't want to repeat. So when she said she wanted to bring her baby I told her she could only if she wore her.

And she did.



8 comments:

Drea January 18, 2008 at 7:10 PM  

awe!! that is so adorable on her! thanks for posting pics of it. I hope Taite likes wearing babies or toys. Caleb does sometimes but I think because he wasnt familiar with it at a young age he doesnt understand it much. I notice though he wants to be worn or wear things if I wear Taite. :-)

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph January 18, 2008 at 9:29 PM  

Too sweet! I love that she has a mei tai!

Steph

VICTORIA January 19, 2008 at 10:18 AM  

She is a doll!

Anonymous January 19, 2008 at 12:15 PM  

What a great idea! Providence is learning young how to keep the baby safely near! So precious!

Farrah January 19, 2008 at 6:23 PM  

Hi. I linked here through Drea's blog and I LOVE that picture. My 2yr. old son loves to wear his toys in his little ring sling but this is too cute!! What a cutie!!
Blessings, Farrah

Anonymous January 21, 2008 at 7:58 AM  

Oh my goodness that is too cute! A babywearer in the making.

Anonymous January 22, 2008 at 8:22 AM  

I love it. She is looking cute!!! Iv

faithsalutes January 27, 2008 at 11:59 PM  

I love this photo!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP