Tuesday, June 10, 2008

It's Wasn't Till Just Now

I've just returned this very day from a camping/road trip. Having been online not once these past nine days till now, has thrown me back into the dark age. Yes even I at the tender age of 25 can well remember days before internet and cell phones were the norm. However now I'm home it's a fast track to present day, including washing machines and hot showers.
If Providence looks kind of unhappy in this picture, I can assure you that she in fact was unhappy, apparently large teepee's really freak her out.

5 comments:

CAjohnsonfamily June 10, 2008 at 9:30 PM  

I'm glad your back safe! Can't wait to hear about your trip!

Anonymous June 11, 2008 at 5:41 AM  

So glad you are back! I missed your blogs! Looking forward to hearing about your trip also and pictures!

Drea June 11, 2008 at 7:22 AM  

She looks a lot like you in that pic. Im glad your back tho! 9 days without blogging, wow. That would be a record for me hehe. I checked your blog while you were gone hoping for a post tho ;-)
Ive always had a computer and cell phone since I was like 5.. I think because my dad worked for IBM. He was always a step ahead in technology...

Ivanna June 11, 2008 at 8:18 AM  

Lis, I loved seeing this new post! The picture is great. I showed pictures of you too some children last night and they loved it. They didn't want me to stop showing pictures. I had to go over to MySpace.

Osanna June 11, 2008 at 8:44 PM  

I want to snuggle with your little girl. Less than a month!!! It's really hot right now - and we're having a fire in Bonny Doon - crazy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP