Tuesday, June 24, 2008

"Mom Something Fell..."

Since fostering kittens Providence spends most of her time upstairs. She has been so good at being careful, making sure they are taking naps ("But momma cat can stay up late because she's the mom, and mom's can do that."), and playing with them. She will sit up there for hours on her own, I mostly hear singing or quiet and since I don't often hear loud meowing and kittens are fine when checked on, I figure everything must be going well.

Then I heard a crash, and Providence calls down the stairs (by the way she is stuck up there because I have the baby gate on the upstairs bathroom door so kittens can't come out and Mary Scot can't go in) "mom, something fell..." Something indeed, when I headed up there to see what that something was I found this.
Apparently she was trying to swing like a monkey on the towel bar, please note these do NOT support a 40+lbs kid swinging from them, monkey like or not.

One more thing to put on my dad list.

3 comments:

Ivanna June 24, 2008 at 8:46 AM  

Hehe, that's funny. I like the "Mom something fell..." And I'm glad to hear that she is taking such good care of the momma cat and her kittens. I'm not surprised though, she did a great job with ours when she was only one.

Beth June 24, 2008 at 9:23 AM  

I have a boy that thinks everything is for hanging on.
I have a question for you and I don't have your email. Mine is bdmwcasey@aol.com send me a email so I have yours so I can ask.

Anonymous June 24, 2008 at 4:53 PM  

Ha, sounds like her dad. Joey climbed up EVERYTHING, he even climbed all the way to the top of a doorway when he was around 12 and hung out at the top. He said he was bored. Providence is such a good 'mommy'!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP