Friday, April 25, 2008

Acceptable (or not) Behavior

My sweet little princess daughter likes to pick her nose among some of her other un-princess like behavior, even better, she likes to pick her nose and bring me the boogies. As a mother I have often mindlessly taken them and disposed of them properly myself. One day recently she brought me a "really big boogie" and I had enough sense to tell her to take care of it herself, my mind must of shut down soon after because it was startled to wakefulness again after it processed that strange rubbing-on-carpet sound. My wrath must have been very noticeable indeed as I whipped around asking if the burger was just wiped on the carpet. The guilty culprit quaking, assured me that it was "still there", shoving a very empty finger in my face. Now she faced charges of lying and when accused of this new crime burst into tears sobbing, but in all seriousness asked "But why do we have carpet then?" I'll tell you miss it's most definitely NOT to wipe buggies on.

4 comments:

Ivanna April 25, 2008 at 7:49 PM  

WAY TOO FUNNY!

Anonymous April 25, 2008 at 9:49 PM  

Oh no, not my perfect little princess! Hahaha!!!

CAjohnsonfamily April 25, 2008 at 11:34 PM  

I love it!! Let's hope you don't find any more:)

VGS April 28, 2008 at 11:13 AM  

hahaha...a very good question: why do we have carpet if it isn't for wiping boogies on?! i guess scott used to wipe his on the wall next to his bed and when his parents took the bunk-beds down they had to scrape off years of boogies...i'm sure luke will be just as disgusting!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP