Thursday, April 3, 2008

Personalized Radio

Sunday morning: a scene not unlike many others, dressed for church all buckled up for the trip, driving along when we suddenly realize oh no, we forgot the iPod! Providence asks for a particular song that I am unable to produce because without the iPod we can not choose a song (because don't you know, I barely even know how to load a CD anymore, plus even if I did my car CD player is very moody, if it doesn't want to play a stinkin' CD it will cause it to skip till you take it out on your own accord, so I have mostly given it up, I don't even have a CD player in my house.) we will now have to resort to the radio- UNLESS you have a three year old named Providence (or another three year old may do as nicely) then you have can have your very own personalized radio, and I mean very personalized. Some songs on the "Providence Radio" include:

Things she's learned:

"If you see a gun, don't touch"

Things she sees:

"A dog in the bushes"

and things she wants to do:

"Push, push, push"

At one point I asked for another verse a few times, she accommodated the request, till about the sixth time to which she said "That's all this radio has!"

2 comments:

Ivanna April 3, 2008 at 2:48 PM  

Awesome! "If you see a gun, don't touch." I love it. And cute picture.

Anonymous April 4, 2008 at 10:24 PM  

And a very nice radio to have too!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP