Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I Lost All My Money But A Two Dollar Bill

Well the plan was to April Fools you all that I would be moving back to California, I couldn't do it though, knowing all those hearts I would break, with either the news of the "move" back, or by the finding out I was fooling. As much as I love making Kelsey feel a fool, I know how so many lives revolve around where I live, so lets just move on.

Instead I will let others fool today, I make Kelsey feel like a fool all the time anyhow so I'm pretty good.


4 comments:

mAsOn & tErrI's mOm April 1, 2008 at 12:31 PM  

you are such a kind heart! I felt bad too....but I did it on my myspace. (tee hee) I copied Andreas idea!

Anonymous April 1, 2008 at 7:04 PM  

Lis, I love you and your jokes SO MUCH, even when they make me feel like a fool: ) Kels

Anonymous April 1, 2008 at 9:28 PM  

How can 27 dresses not be on your favorite movie list? What is wrong with you?

Ivanna April 1, 2008 at 10:18 PM  

I was glad to learn that Kels thought it was really funny.

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP