Monday, April 7, 2008

The Things I Did Or Didn't Do

I have been home for two entire days now so I guess it would be about time to get back on track, but I haven't. Please don't ask to see certain rooms of the house; or the laundry waiting to be folded and put away; or the stack of bills waiting to be paid; or the half finished projects I want my dad to do while here; or the list of letter/cards/emails I need to write; or what is lurking in the corners of my mind, it is NOT pretty!

So I shall leave you with something pretty.

6 comments:

Deb April 7, 2008 at 11:55 PM  

I really wish I had connected with you while here. It was totally my fault. Think of how you are feeling now and that is how I felt for days after my trip east. It took so long to recover and get back on track- then you were gone. Please forgive me and I do look forward to REALLY catching up as soon as the Lord allows.
sending a hug, Deb

Drea April 8, 2008 at 7:26 AM  

she is just way cute! it always take us a good week to recover from a trip..

Lis April 8, 2008 at 8:30 AM  

Deb- I will be back again, and meanwhile I feel like we "catch" up perhaps more now with our blogs then we had in the last months of my living in California. I check yours everyday to see if there is anything new (though I still can't leave a comment).

Rosie April 8, 2008 at 8:50 AM  

Pretty indeed!!

Anonymous April 9, 2008 at 1:32 PM  

Wow, what a beautiful sight!

Deepa April 24, 2008 at 6:34 AM  

You have one cute little blessing there! I dont know you but am praying for you. I'll be reading your blog regularly.

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP