Sunday, May 11, 2008

Loved, I am

My heart is brimming over with love, it does that from time to time.

My thoughtful sisters, Ivanna and Osanna, surprised me with a mothers day package. I was so thrilled to find a present for me inside the package since it was addressed to both me and Providence. It seems that once you have a child all thought and care goes to them, which I thought I didn't mind...and still think I don't mind, but then why can a present can make me feel this way...anyhow they sent me a pair of gorgeous earrings. I opened my present early and wore them yesterday. The beads are handmade from my hometown.


The next surprise I received was from my brother Aaron he arrived at my house with another mothers day present, a perfect beautiful twisted willow tree. Though encouraged by Kelsey to get me something, he decided what to get and planned it out all himself, completely surprising both me and Kelsey. Isn't my tree just beautiful?

As a single mother of a three year old I wasn't expecting much more then a hug (still the BEST present). Perhaps a few phone calls. And to be honest I'm not doing anything more then that for the mothers in my life myself (horrible daughter/daughter-in-law that I am, but I really do love you both I just got so sidetracked this week...) Regardless of my unthoughtfulness, I feel so loved, and have the most wonderful siblings.

Motherhood is a joy and I feel so blessed to be honored with it, and hope you feel the same. So all mothers out there, know that I am thinking of you, loving you, and admiring you. How could I not?
My heart if so full this day it just pours out.

Happy Mothers Day!

9 comments:

Ivanna May 11, 2008 at 7:53 AM  

The earrings look so good on you. I'm glad you feel loved!

Osanna May 11, 2008 at 9:19 AM  

You are loved. Happy Mother's Day. Hey, did you like the card we sent along? (hehe)

Hua Johsens May 11, 2008 at 6:13 PM  

The earrings look wonderful! Happy Mother's Day!

Anonymous May 11, 2008 at 6:15 PM  

I love your earrings and I love your Twisted Willow Tree. That is so awesome!

Nessa May 11, 2008 at 6:50 PM  

Happy Mothers Day Lis. Providence is so lucky to have you. Nice earrings.

big hair betty May 11, 2008 at 9:47 PM  

This is very sweet! Your sibings and you!

Drea May 12, 2008 at 8:24 AM  

awe... you look so beautiful!!! as well as providence. ur a wonderful mom im glad u had a great day

team brownlee May 12, 2008 at 9:09 PM  

Lis
I love that you have this blog, so I can see how you are doing in Idaho. You are an inspirational mother and are doing a wonderful job with sweet Providence. I have often thought that and want to make sure you know! God bless you!
Love, Hope
p.s. Siblings ARE the best, I agree!

Mrs. Schwager May 13, 2008 at 2:48 PM  

Lis,

I was thinking of you on Mother's Day because I was thinking of mothers that inspire me. As a single mother of a three year, you are really an inspiration to me! You remind me how beautiful it is to be filled with faith in God.

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP