Saturday, May 3, 2008

Now That's Timing It

I now time how long I am on the computer, and because of it I have HOURS more in my day, seriously. Things I thought I would never have time to accomplish and wondered how others could, are now daily happenings. Yes, things like school, walking, regular meal times, reading, playing games, outside play, showers...ok so those still aren't daily occurrences (and lets face it probably never will be). How could this blessed thing consume so much of my time? I am like a tiger set lose from a cage, no longer bound.
The Farmers Market here is pretty much amazing, I mean it's alot more then one would think coming from the West Coast to the Mid-West. When it warms up more there will be a fountain for the kidlets to play in and it's fun to get outside, walk and browse, and find some tasty bits to nibble on. Although today I was extremely disappointed when I discovered my carefully chosen and guarded business card collection I had gathered disappeared. I am not only disappointed to lose that treasure, but also in myself, for they could not have turned into nothingness, which would mean that I dropped them, which would mean that I littered ::shame::

6 comments:

Ivanna May 3, 2008 at 8:30 PM  

OH NO! Sounds like you had fun today. I went to the park and jammed. My first "real" jam on the guitar. It was fun.

Osanna May 4, 2008 at 9:51 AM  

The shame... maybe you just misplaced all those business cards. It could happen.
Do you know I'm going to visit you for the 4th? You know what I mean right?

Alison May 5, 2008 at 1:52 PM  

I should probably time my time on the computer, too...It would probably free up lots of time in my day!
What were the business cards for?
And I bet someone picked them up and put them in lost and found or something...They were in a box or something, I assume?

Lis May 5, 2008 at 2:41 PM  

Business cards were just lose in my pocket, it's doubtful someone put them in lost and found since they were collected from the farmers market and I think that's where they disappeared. I will just have to round more up next week.

Anonymous May 7, 2008 at 5:13 PM  

I'm trying to picture Farmer's Market in Idaho in May...what were you able to find?

Lis May 7, 2008 at 5:40 PM  

The farmers market I go to isn't too big on the produce, it has alot of shop type things (jewelry, wood work, etc.), and homemade type things (bread, free range meat, etc.), there are a few produce stands as well. Mostly it's just a fun place to browse and and have fun with the kids and dogs, meet new people and hang.

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP