Monday, May 19, 2008

Puppylicious

So puppy was a surprise right? I was quite surprised myself at the time and now believe that I was possessed when it occurred.

The facts: Female, 7 or 8 weeks, half German Shorthair Pointer and half English Setter, named Mary Scot (yes, she had stolen Flosha's nickname) and speaking of Flosha she seems to be taking it rather well and the two girls actually like playing together. Flosha does let Mary Scot know whats what when she's all done though.


The story: I was having a bad day, tears were shed, sister-in-law sends craigslist ad, ad opened, cute puppy picture, tears cease call made, next thing I know I am home with a dog.

Soooo down side, puppies are like babies only you can't bring them everywhere. I have to rush home from everywhere I go now, get up multiple times a night to go outside for potty breaks, clean up after poo, listen to extra doses of whining and crying, and watch as everything from toys to...well ok just toys, so far, get chewed (and I don't really watch I take it away). Annnd the good part? Well puppies are like babies, cute, cuddly and so darn lovable.

6 comments:

Ivanna May 19, 2008 at 8:14 AM  

I want her!

Drea May 19, 2008 at 11:42 AM  

awe.. SO CUTE!! she looks way bigger in pics than on the video. the cats bigger than her! haha
and yes they are like babies... i couldnt handle a puppy w/ my two boys. Unless it was outside :-) but I think its sweet to have one.. so lovable and cuddly.

I bet Providence is loving it.

Sorry you had a bad day! :-(
::hugs::

VGS May 19, 2008 at 1:03 PM  

Hahaha...I like Providence asking "are they giving a hug?" Either Flosha is HUGE or Mary Scott is tiny...either way...adorable!

Anonymous May 19, 2008 at 4:45 PM  

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about puppies! I think we'll be getting a grown up next dog. They sure look cute playing together!

Lis May 19, 2008 at 9:19 PM  

Big kitty Flosha is weighing in at 6 lbs while Mary Scot is 5. I think she looks even smaller because Flosha has alot of hair.

Alison May 20, 2008 at 2:54 PM  

So cute...so cute...Can't wait to meet her.
Speaking of which, I am thinking about coming out to visit sometime soon, maybe...like before brittani and nicole get back. i will call you soon.

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP