Thursday, May 15, 2008

Normalcy

I love the things three year olds do. You know, the ones that are perfectly normal and so obvious...at least to them. Here are a few moments I smiled at this past week.

Of course underwear can double as a hat.

Clearly in a car! Notice the paper seatbelt?

Not exactly sure what happened here, Flosha was found like this.
Apparently in need of some Ariel panties.

Lets get a close up of that...

Can't even say at least they're on the right feet.
But I can say at least she put them on herself!

7 comments:

Rosie May 15, 2008 at 11:44 AM  

I'm so glad I could be there this past week to witness all the "normal" occurances that happen in your household, what fun!

Anonymous May 15, 2008 at 2:03 PM  

I LOVE these pictures!!!

Drea May 15, 2008 at 7:32 PM  

HAHAHA!
I love those last 2!

Ivanna May 15, 2008 at 9:08 PM  

Thanks for sharing the pictures. I loved the last one. You're so great about posting awesome things. I'm working on something you'll like... waiting for some pictures.

Brittany Martin May 18, 2008 at 9:48 PM  

That's fun! You've actually made me very grateful that I don't have the only children who were undies on their heads.

Anonymous May 18, 2008 at 10:53 PM  

HAHA! HOW did she get underwear on the cat? Your cat must be amazing. I have never seen a cat who would sit through that. Either that or your daughter is an amazing speed dresser. In that case I want lessons so I don't have to struggle so much with Elijah. :)

big hair betty May 20, 2008 at 11:44 PM  

These are great pictures! Clearly America's Funniest Photos!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP