Friday, May 23, 2008

On a Hunt

Last week I decided to make a new tradition in our house, well a variation of what I mentioned anyhow. We call it "XO Hunt's." Every night while Providence sleeps I make a simple XO note and then place it somewhere she will easily be able to spot in the morning. It has been most fun, and each day (sometimes even multiple time a day) when Providence suddenly says "Do I have an XO note?" very expectantly it gives me a thrill. After finding one she brings it beaming ready to redeem (with hugs and kisses of course). Providence is proud of her first weeks booty from her XO Hunts.With new notes arriving daily I was still surprised to find one for me (ok so not too surprised since I was lead into the room by the hand with a big smile and a "There might be something for you, you better look!") I had to take a picture of my first XO note. Well first couple, I'm finding them all over...

3 comments:

Anonymous May 23, 2008 at 9:23 PM  

Awwww, how sweet!!!!! What a wonderful tradition that is creating such fond memories.

Ivanna May 23, 2008 at 10:08 PM  

I love this idea. Providence is great with the x's and o's. She was cute talking about it on the phone.

Drea May 24, 2008 at 11:30 AM  

what a cute idea! we may have to try that.

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP