Monday, September 8, 2008

I'll Dance To That

Providence starts dance class this week at a small studio nearby thanks to Gram and Grandpa Jim (it was their birthday present to her) she'll be in the Tiny Toes class. We went to an open house on Saturday and met her teacher who is pregnant and really nice. With all these belly's around Providence it's no wonder she wants a sibling so bad. She actually suggested awhile back that we go to the movie theater to see if there were any boys that wanted to marry me. Ha! I explained that we don't man-hunt especially at the movie theater on a Sunday morning.

At least her grand plans can make me laugh now instead of wanting to burst into tears.

Yesterday I was asked how old I am, and I didn't know. I was able to answer eventually because I remembered the year I was born, but I'm still trying to figure out what that means.

3 comments:

Anonymous September 8, 2008 at 3:52 PM  

She is too Cute. good luck in dance class..

Ivanna September 8, 2008 at 5:33 PM  

Funny story. What a great gift from Gram and Grandpa Jim. I bet she will love it.

Anonymous September 9, 2008 at 9:26 AM  

How cute, go to the movie theater to find boys to marry you! That's so cute!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP