Tuesday, September 2, 2008

When You Take Something To Bed

You usually don't want sharp corners but Providence was so cute when she said she wanted to sleep with her daddy, I let her.

We are beginning school this week which includes me making list's and schedules, they look fantastic on paper but transferring it to daily life will be a challenge. Reminder to self: flexibility is good, and you cannot be flexible without having plans.

Also I have been taking Mary Scot out on bike rides, they've been fairly short but she LOVES to run, I like it too though Providence is kind of outgrowing her bike seat behind me. If I really get down to peddling I have to say over and over "move those legs." We also learned that swaying side to side in a bike seat is not nearly as safe as in a car seat.


4 comments:

Ivanna September 2, 2008 at 5:40 PM  

That is cute. I'm not too surprised because most of the things she does are really cute.

Anonymous September 3, 2008 at 1:39 AM  

Aww, that is so sweet!

Drea September 3, 2008 at 7:41 AM  

I want to learn about the school books you decided on. call me! :-)

faithsalutes September 4, 2008 at 4:53 PM  

Yes, this is so cute.

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP