Thursday, September 4, 2008

Tried And True


As Providence was taking care of her dolly tonight it got me reminiscing about time spent with her. Baby is a treasured hand me down from Auntie, and she's seen her share of life with Providence, in fact she's been around so long her name has never been more then "baby." The wild and crazy hair adorning her head fits right with my wild and crazy young'un, who has pretty wild hair herself. And even though for Providence's 2nd birthday a dear family friend made baby a number of outfits, she's more often naked as a jay bird...hmmm, another thing they have in common.

4 comments:

Deepa September 4, 2008 at 9:05 PM  

Providence's 'baby' reminds me of my own well-abused-doll 'Suzie' and my often-bathed-teddybear - 'Nicky'.

I've still got them both, tucked away in a closet in my parents house. I was wondering if I should let my baby play with them when she arrives. After reading your post, I think I will!!!

Ivanna September 4, 2008 at 10:01 PM  

How cute. I know how much she loves that doll. Hope you're doing well tonight. I love you tons!

Anonymous September 5, 2008 at 7:58 PM  

I love Providence's baby. She's become a familiar sight.

Drea September 8, 2008 at 11:48 AM  

awe.. I remember that 1st pic! wow shes getting so big.

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP