Friday, August 29, 2008

Baby Love Letters: Part III

Photobucket
Q: What inspires me?Everything that should, scripture, books, music, nature.

Some silly things like making lists, plans, and schedules.

Solid things like other widows joyful in the Lord's will. Because I fall, stumble, stutter, and fail so often.

My siblings, particularly at the moment Uncle
Uriah. I see in him a young man hungry for the Lord, a lover of family, I see that children can rise up and call their parents blessed without using words. That his character speaks to them and the whole family, blessing each member and the extensions.

Young families not afraid to call their children a blessing or to have their quiver full. That disregard what others may say and are faithful and joyful to raise many children in the Lord.

Older families that have done this.
Being a mother and of course you. Your openness and love for the world around you. The teachable spirit you exhibit, the joyful smiles you give me. You inspire and challenge me to be a better mother, a better teacher, a better women, a better Christian.


6 comments:

Ivanna August 29, 2008 at 11:51 AM  

So sweet. I love this picture.

Anonymous August 31, 2008 at 12:07 AM  

Beautiful!

I love the purple and red bedding too!

Andrea August 31, 2008 at 2:08 AM  

those pictures are so cute! =)

Mason and Terri's Mom August 31, 2008 at 7:02 PM  

Lis this was such a wonderful post. Simply said ....beautiful.

Ivanna September 1, 2008 at 10:34 PM  

Nice blog layout update. I think you did a great job.

Kelly September 15, 2008 at 9:28 PM  

Thanks for the comment on my first Friday Love letters. I wouldn't have found out about that site if it weren't for you, Kathy mentioned that you had done a couple and we both agreed it was a good idea.

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP