Tuesday, August 19, 2008

That's A Wrap

This last Sunday at church Providence "sang" all the songs. Not in the robust way she does in California but it is the first time she's sung each song at church here. She is also much more confident when she plays with friends at their houses, and by the way speaking of confidence the biggest moment of all....she spent the night at her cousins house. Yes, a whole night away from me, and she did great. It was on Joy's birthday, they stayed up late watching a movie and eating chocolate chips then she snuggled up with Auntie Kelsey and they talked till they fell asleep. I, on the other hand, woke up every half hour expecting the phone call that never came.

2 comments:

Anonymous August 20, 2008 at 7:41 PM  

Wow, she's growing up! Those are milestones alright. I just LOVED when I was at your church on Providence's last birthday and she stood up on her chair with her hymnal and sang her little heart out. It was such a beautiful sight and sound for me.

Jenn August 24, 2008 at 10:48 AM  

Awwww, I remember that first time away for my girl...long night for the mommy. =)

I'm lovin' those precious faces in your photos...how sweet!!!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP