Friday, October 24, 2008

Baby Love Letters: Part V

Photobucket

Q:
What makes you smile?


I smile at the silly things you say, like last night when you were "weighing" my head with a tape measure and told me it weighed 30 seconds.

I smile listening to you recite catechism to yourself and imaginary playmates.

I smile when you sing in church, quite your own words but glorifying the Lord none the less.

I smile when you tell me how much you love me, all the way to the top of the trees and under our bed, across the street and to the first star.

I smile at the questions you ask, the outfits you pick, your hair in the morning, the stories you tell....
you make me smile.

7 comments:

Sarah October 24, 2008 at 8:50 AM  

That is SO sweet! I love that your head "weights 30 seconds." Providence is an amazing child! I love how she thinks. You have done a great job with her :)

Drea October 24, 2008 at 1:24 PM  

I loveee that picture of her!

Rosie October 24, 2008 at 7:19 PM  

It's pretty easy to smile at a girl like providence. I really enjoy your baby love letters, I am thinking of starting them myself. Cameron steps on my scale often and say's "two" as if she is reading the scale, It's funny to watch them try and understand such concepts like weights and measurements.

Anonymous October 26, 2008 at 6:44 AM  

you have such an awesome blog

Deepa October 26, 2008 at 9:57 AM  

your baby love letters are such a heartwarming pleasure to read! I often thank God for the treasure Providence has in you!

Mrs. Schwager October 27, 2008 at 8:49 PM  

that made me smile too.

Anonymous October 27, 2008 at 9:56 PM  

My wonderful little charming princess!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP