Friday, March 14, 2008

Do I Have Quirks?

Well I got tagged, not the first time...but it is the first time I have succumbed, so feel special Krista. I am suppose to:

- Link to the person who tagged you
- Post the rules
- Share 6 non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
- Tag at least 3 people
- Make sure the people you tagged know by leaving them a comment about it

1 I love writing list's I write them all the time about anything you can think of, even a list of my list's. I have post-its all over till I gather them up to transfer to the bigger list.

2 I love to cross things off my list and will at times write things down that I have already done or accomplished so I can cross it off

3 I always have my doors locked and
check them 2 or 3 times, this is a new quirk since moving...

4 I am a compulsive buyer, if I see something I want - I have to have it then. At times I restrain myself and put it on a list, and then make a list of things I need to do before I can buy it.

5 When I turn off my street I now look back and say "Garage door closed" what can I say, I have never had a garage before and have already had to come back multiple times to make sure I did indeed close it.

6 If I see stray hairs on someones back I try to pick them off covertly (unless I know them), at church, in grocery store lines, etc. But don't worry I don't make list's about that.


I tag whoever wants to write their quirks for everyone to see. Is that breaking the rules?

5 comments:

Erin March 14, 2008 at 10:08 AM  

You did break the rules... But, I think that is okay.
Um. You pull the stray hairs off of strangers?! Do you they catch you doing it very often? Or are you really good at sneaking?

Lis March 14, 2008 at 10:21 AM  

Yes, I have been caught before, but not often; I guess I am pretty sneaky. I study said hair, and body movements for sometime before attempting the removal.

Erin March 15, 2008 at 9:39 AM  

Impressive, for sure. Oh, and the list thing - I love them, too. They help one to mantain sanity, eh?

Osanna March 15, 2008 at 11:49 AM  

Dad just said this is so true about you. Before you could even spell you were making lists... Love you!

Anonymous March 16, 2008 at 3:07 PM  

Ooh, thank you Lis! I DO feel special. :) And from your list, it looks like the main reason you did it was because it was a list.

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP