Sunday, March 16, 2008

Now That's Tired

The past few weeks we have had grandma visits; first my mother-in-law and less then a week later my mother who is visiting now. These visits have made for some very late nights, for myself as well as for Providence. Last night after enduring an entire day of tears, and since the Lord's day was following, I decided that is was time for an early to bed. When I told Providence that it was time to go to bed my statement was met with more tears and "but I'm not tired, not at all, look don't you see the sun, it's not bedtime, I can't go to sleep, I'm just not sleepy, but I wanted to watch a movie today, please can I just watch one, I'm {sob} not {sob} tired!" Once quieted and in bed came "I am really hungry, can I have something to eat, an apple, no I mean a nectarine, sorry I want a nectarine but I said apple, sorry, I am so hungry now." I figured this could indeed be true since we had dinner around 4 at my brothers, so I offered her a carrot which she accepted. Once all settled again, I opened Heidi and began a chapter, I was about 3/4 of the way into it when I realized that I had not heard crunching for sometime. I closed the book and, as her back was towards me, went around the bed to get a good look at the non-tired little girl. I had to take a picture of what I found...she actually fell asleep in the middle of taking a bite!

1 comments:

Anonymous March 16, 2008 at 6:33 PM  

I remember doing that when I was little! Hope Providence got a good night's sleep at last!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP