Monday, March 10, 2008

One Day Or Another

I have finally met some of my neighbors, the neighborly ones. The ones that have cleared my driveway of snow on multiple occasions, just because it's "neighborly". I got some of their mail the other day, it's actually the second time that it's happened, the first time I just put it back in my mailbox; but when I got a large stack of it and noticed it matched my neighbors numbers (they're actually on my cross street, so their address isn't on my street) I decided it was time to make the trip. I was a little nervous as we walked down their loooong driveway but once there, we ended up staying for an hour visiting and playing with their dogs 7 week old puppies. We even went back yesterday for another visit. The whole family is so kind and helpful, one of the boys offered to pile up all my weeds for me. I am very grateful to have neighbors such as these, and overwhelmed at the goodness of the Lord. He takes care of His children.


I posted my first review over at Simple

2 comments:

Anonymous March 10, 2008 at 11:36 AM  

That is so great that you met your neighbors and they are friendly! I'm glad you decided to take them their mail.

Anonymous March 10, 2008 at 3:23 PM  

It's nice to get to know your neighbors, you never know when you'll need that cup of sugar :) or vice versa.

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP