Monday, March 24, 2008

He has risen INDEED!

A very fun Easter,



It began with a full night sleep (12 whole hours for my little
one), onto a fantastic sermon, an egg hunt for the kids,


a movie (in the theater!) with my sibs while Providence hung out with my parents, a dinner with our dear friends,

and then they began their jam.

Their youngest, and Providence had fallen asleep and amazingly slept through it all. Every single person but me played an instrument- so to be included I took pictures, and sang along.

7 comments:

Drea March 24, 2008 at 1:19 PM  

awe so cute!! i love the pics of providence and the eggs. she looks so pretty. love the music.

Anonymous March 24, 2008 at 1:45 PM  

She is so cute... It feels like I am always saying that here. Anyway, thanks for the clip of us playing! It's our big break!!! ;)

Anonymous March 24, 2008 at 5:59 PM  

What a fun time! So glad Providence got good sleep and was well for Easter! What a great musical group!

big hair betty March 25, 2008 at 12:01 AM  

THAT was an awesome video! Your sisters need to start blogging so I can keep in touch with them!

Erin March 25, 2008 at 5:12 PM  

What a music video!

Anonymous March 26, 2008 at 3:13 PM  

I love the debut of the Bertsch-Johsens String Band!

Brittany

Anonymous March 27, 2008 at 6:13 PM  

AWWWW...Thats Pomence..I miss her
Love Hope

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP